|Glossary definition opens in new window.Portfolio Weight|
|Internet Direct Marketing Retail||17.31%|
|Movies & Entertainment||12.73%|
|Cable & Satellite||11.05%|
|Home Improvement Retail||9.46%|
|General Merchandise Stores||4.57%|
|Hotels, Resorts & Cruise Lines||3.00%|
|Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods||1.96%|
|Casinos & Gaming||1.25%|
|Auto Parts & Equipment||1.07%|
|Hotel & Resort REITS||0.90%|
|Packaged Foods & Meats||0.10%|
|Cash & Net Other Assets||0.68%|
|DISNEY (WALT) CO|
|HOME DEPOT INC|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS INC A|
|NIKE INC CL B|
|L BRANDS INC|
|HILTON WORLDWIDE HLDGS INC|
|ROSS STORES INC|
|DOLLAR TREE INC|
|INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS INC|
|% of Total Portfolio||64.77%|
Invest in companies with market values greater than $10 billion that fund managers believe are poised for growth. Growth can be based on a variety of factors, such as revenue or earnings growth. Growth funds are typically focused on generating capital gains rather than income.
* The subaccount inception date is the date the portfolio was first made available in the annuity product.
© 2016 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The Morningstar information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or redistributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Fidelity does not review the Morningstar data and, for fund performance, you should check the fund's current prospectus or other product materials for the most up-to-date information concerning applicable loads, fees and expenses.
1. The percent of net assets invested in both domestic and foreign Equities (common stocks, preferred stocks, rights and warrants, convertible preferred stocks and stock index futures and options), Bond (all debt instruments, including investment grade, non-investment grade, non-rated securities and convertible bonds), and Cash & Net Other Assets (cash, repurchase agreements, receivables and payables).
2. "Tax-Advantaged Domiciles" represent countries whose tax policies may be favorable for company incorporation.
3. Net Other Assets can include fund receivables, fund payables, and offsets to other derivative positions, as well as certain assets that do not fall into any of the Portfolio Composition categories. Depending on the extent to which the fund invests in derivatives and the number of positions that are held for future settlement, Net Other Assets can be a negative number.
4. Any holdings, asset allocation, diversification breakdowns or other composition data shown are as of the date indicated and are subject to change at any time. They may not be representative of the fund's current or future investments. The Top Ten Holdings and Top 5 Issuers do not include money market instruments or futures contracts, if any. Depository receipts are normally combined with the underlying security. Some breakdowns may be intentionally limited to a particular asset class or other subset of the fund's entire portfolio, particularly in multi-asset class funds where the attributes of the equity and fixed income portions are different.
Under the asset allocation section, international (or foreign) assets may be reported differently depending on how an investment option reports its holdings. Some do not report international (or foreign) holdings here, but instead report them in a "Regional Diversification" section. Some report them in this section in addition to the equity, bond and other allocation shown. Others report international (or foreign) holding as a subset of the equity and bond allocations shown. If the allocation without the foreign component equals (or rounds to) 100%, then international (or foreign) is a subset of the equity and bond percentage shown.
5. StyleMap® depictions of mutual fund characteristics are produced using data and calculations provided by Morningstar, Inc. StyleMapsSM estimate characteristics of a fund's equity holdings over two dimensions: market capitalization and valuation. The percentage of fund assets represented by these holdings is indicated beside each StyleMap. Current StyleMap characteristics are calculated each time Morningstar receives updated portfolio holdings from a fund and are denoted with a dot. Historical StyleMap characteristics are calculated for the shorter of either the past 3 years or the life of the fund, and are represented by the shading of the box(es) previously occupied by the dot. StyleMap characteristics represent an approximate profile of the fund's equity holdings (e.g., domestic stocks, foreign stocks, and American Depositary Receipts), are based on historical data, and are not predictive of the fund's future investments. Although the data are gathered from reliable sources, accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed.
Withdrawals of taxable amounts from an annuity are subject to ordinary income tax, and, if taken before age 59 1/2, may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty.
Annuities are distributed by Fidelity Brokerage Services (Member NYSE,SIPC), and Fidelity Insurance Agency, Inc.
Generally, data on Fidelity mutual funds and subaccounts is provided by FMR, LLC, or Morningstar, Inc. Although Fidelity believes the data gathered from third-party sources is reliable, it does not review such information and cannot warrant it to be accurate, complete or timely. Fidelity is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of third-party information.
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the annuity and its investment options. For this and other information, call Fidelity at 1-800-544-4936 for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information, or view one online. Read it carefully before you invest.
Need More Help?800-634-9361
View information for all funds in this product