Quarter-End Average Annual Total Returns1, 2, 3, 5
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS):Glossary definition opens in new window. 0.78% AS OF 4/30/2013
|1 Yr||3 Yr||5 Yr||10 Yr||Life of Fund*|
|Fidelity VIP FundsManager 50||12.57%||--||--||--||11.58%|
|Fidelity VIP FundsManager 50 (After Surrender Fee)||10.32%||--||--||--||10.03%|
© 2013 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The Morningstar information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or redistributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Fidelity does not review the Morningstar data and, for fund performance, you should check the fund's current prospectus or other product materials for the most up-to-date information concerning applicable loads, fees and expenses.
1. Total returns / rankings reflect a 2.05% annual annuity charge applicable to contracts issued with joint annuitants (as opposed to the 1.90% annual annuity charge applicable to contracts issued with a single annuitant). Total returns are historical and include change in unit price and the automatic reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.
2. The subaccount inception date is the date the portfolio was first made available in the annuity product.
3. The Morningstar Category Average is the average return for the peer group based on the returns of each individual fund within the group, for the period shown. This average assumes reinvestment of dividends.
4. This chart illustrates the performance of a hypothetical $10,000 investment made in this investment product (and a benchmark or category average, if shown) from the beginning date shown or on the subaccount inception date (whichever is later). The product's returns may not reflect all its expenses. Any fees not reflected would lower the returns. Benchmark returns include reinvestment of capital gains and dividends, if any, but do not reflect any fees or expenses. It is not possible to invest in an index. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. This chart is not intended to imply any future performance of the investment product.
5. Any returns prior to the subaccount inception are hypothetical. In addition, for the before surrender fee returns of less than five years, it's assumed the owner DOES NOT surrender the Contract at the end of the applicable time period and IS NOT subject to the 2% Surrender Fee.
Variable annuities are long-term investments designed for retirement purposes. MetLife Investors variable annuities have limitations, exclusions, charges, termination provisions and terms for keeping them in force. There is no guarantee that any of the variable investment options in this product will meet their stated goals or objectives. The account value is subject to market fluctuations and investment risk so that, when withdrawn, it may be worth more or less than its original value. All product guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability and financial strength of the issuing insurance company. Please see a Fidelity Annuity Specialist for complete details.
MetLife Growth and Guaranteed Income annuity (Policy Form Series No. 8800 (10/09)) is issued by MetLife Investors USA Insurance Company (MLIUSA), 5 Park Plaza, Suite 1900, Irvine, CA 92614 and, in New York (Policy Form Series No. 6800 (10/09)), only by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10166 (each, a "MetLife" company). MLIUSA and Metropolitan Life Insurance company are affiliates. The contract's financial guarantees are solely the responsibility of the issuing insurance company. Fidelity Brokerage Services, Member NYSE, SIPC, and Fidelity Insurance Agency, Inc., are the distributors; they are not affiliated with any MetLife company.
Generally, data on Fidelity mutual funds and subaccounts is provided by FMR, LLC, or Morningstar, Inc. Although Fidelity believes the data gathered from third-party sources is reliable, it does not review such information and cannot warrant it to be accurate, complete or timely. Fidelity is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of third-party information.Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the annuity and its investment options. For this and other information, call Fidelity at 1-800-544-4936 for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information, or view one online. Please read the prospectus and consider this information carefully before investing. Product availability and features may vary by state. Please refer to the contract prospectus for more complete details regarding the living and death benefits.