|Fin Fut Euro$ Cme (Wht) 12/14/15||32.09%|
|Fin Fut Euro$ Cme (Wht) 06/15/15||21.16%|
|Fin Fut Euro$ Cme (Wht) 03/16/15||13.54%|
|5 Year US Treasury Note Future Mar15||10.14%|
|Fin Fut Euro$ Cme (Blu) 03/19/18||9.77%|
|Fin Fut Euro$ Cme (Blu) 06/18/18||9.77%|
|US Treasury TIP||8.07%|
|Irs Usd 1.650 10/16/14-5y Cme||8.07%|
|Fin Fut Uk 90day Ice (Wht) 09/16/15||7.74%|
|Irs Usd 1.700 10/16/14-5y Cme||7.55%|
|% of Total Portfolio||127.91%|
Quarter-End Average Annual Total Returns1, 2, 3
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS): 0.65% AS OF 4/30/2015
|1 Yr||3 Yr||5 Yr||10 Yr||Life*|
|PIMCO VIT Low Duration||0.92%||1.64%||2.06%||--||2.47%|
|BofA ML 1-3 Yr US Treas||1.00%||0.67%||1.02%||2.62%||--|
© 2015 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The Morningstar information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or redistributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Fidelity does not review the Morningstar data and, for fund performance, you should check the fund's current prospectus or other product materials for the most up-to-date information concerning applicable loads, fees and expenses.
1. Performance and rankings reflect an annual annuity charge of 0.25%, the charge applicable to contracts purchased prior to 1/1/2009 and on or after 9/7/2010. See performance / rankings reflecting an annual annuity charge of 0.35% prior to 9/7/2010 and 0.25% thereafter, the fee structure applicable to contracts purchased between 1/1/2009 and 9/6/2010 or the performance / rankings reflecting an annual annuity charge of 0.10%, the charge applicable to contracts purchased on or after 9/7/2010 with an initial purchase payment of $1,000,000 or more. Returns are historical and include change in unit price and the automatic reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.
2. The subaccount inception date is the date the portfolio was first made available in the annuity product.
3. The Morningstar Category Average is the average return for the peer group based on the returns of each individual fund within the group, for the period shown. This average assumes reinvestment of dividends.
4. This chart illustrates the performance of a hypothetical $10,000 investment made in this investment product (and a benchmark or category average, if shown) from the beginning date shown or on the subaccount inception date (whichever is later). The product's returns may not reflect all its expenses. Any fees not reflected would lower the returns. Benchmark returns include reinvestment of capital gains and dividends, if any, but do not reflect any fees or expenses. It is not possible to invest in an index. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. This chart is not intended to imply any future performance of the investment product.
5. Any holdings, asset allocation, diversification breakdowns or other composition data shown are as of the date indicated and are subject to change at any time. They may not be representative of the fund's current or future investments. Some breakdowns may be intentionally limited to a particular asset class or other subset of the fund's entire portfolio, particularly in multi-asset class funds where the attributes of the equity and fixed income portions are different.
Under the asset allocation section, international (or foreign) assets may be reported differently depending on how an investment options reports its holdings. Some do not report international (or foreign) holdings here, but instead report them in a "Regional Diversification" section. Some report them in this section as an to the equity, bond and other allocation shown. Others report international (or foreign) holding as a subset of the equity and bond allocations shown. If the allocation without the foreign component (or round to) 100%, then international (or foreign) is a subset of the equity and bond percentage shown.
Withdrawals of taxable amounts from an annuity are subject to ordinary income tax, and, if taken before age 59 1/2, may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty.
Annuities are distributed by Fidelity Brokerage Services (Member NYSE,SIPC), and Fidelity Insurance Agency, Inc.
Generally, data on Fidelity mutual funds and subaccounts is provided by FMR, LLC, or Morningstar, Inc. Although Fidelity believes the data gathered from third-party sources is reliable, it does not review such information and cannot warrant it to be accurate, complete or timely. Fidelity is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of third-party information.Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the annuity and its investment options. For this and other information, call Fidelity at 1-800-544-4936 for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information, or view one online. Read it carefully before you invest.