Quarter-End Average Annual Total Returns1, 2, 6
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS): 0.28% AS OF 4/28/2016
|1 Yr||3 Yr||5 Yr||10 Yr||Life*|
|Fidelity VIP Government Money Market||-0.13%||-0.20%||-0.19%||0.80%||1.13%|
On December 1, 2015, Fidelity VIP Money Market changed its name to Fidelity VIP Government Money Market and will operate under certain different investment policies. The historical performance may not represent its current investment policies.
© 2016 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The Morningstar information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or redistributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Fidelity does not review the Morningstar data and, for fund performance, you should check the fund's current prospectus or other product materials for the most up-to-date information concerning applicable loads, fees and expenses.
1. Performance and rankings reflect an annual annuity charge of 0.25%, the charge applicable to contracts purchased prior to 1/1/2009 and on or after 9/7/2010. See performance / rankings reflecting an annual annuity charge of 0.35% prior to 9/7/2010 and 0.25% thereafter, the fee structure applicable to contracts purchased between 1/1/2009 and 9/6/2010 or the performance / rankings reflecting an annual annuity charge of 0.10%. Clients are eligible for an annual fee of 0.10% if (1) the contract is purchased with an initial purchase payment of $1,000,000 or more on or after 9/7/2010, or (2) the contract value has accumulated to $1,000,000 or more on or after 9/7/2010 and at that time we are offering the contract to new applicants for 0.10%. See prospectus for additional details. Returns are historical and include change in unit price and the automatic reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.
2. The subaccount inception date is the date the portfolio was first made available in the annuity product.
3. The current yield reflects the current earnings of the fund, while the total return refers to a specific past holding period. The 7-Day Yield is the average income return over the previous seven days, assuming the rate stays the same for one year and that dividends are reinvested. It is the Fund's total income net of expenses, divided by the total number of outstanding shares and includes any applicable waiver or reimbursement.
4. The 7-Day Yield Without Reductions is the yield without applicable waivers or reimbursements. Absent such waivers or reimbursements, the returns would have been lower. Voluntary waivers and/or reimbursements may be discontinued any time.
5. Any holdings, asset allocation, diversification breakdowns or other composition data shown are as of the date indicated and are subject to change at any time. They may not be representative of the fund's current or future investments. The Top Ten Holdings and Top 5 Issuers do not include money market instruments or futures contracts, if any. Depository receipts are normally combined with the underlying security. Some breakdowns may be intentionally limited to a particular asset class or other subset of the fund's entire portfolio, particularly in multi-asset class funds where the attributes of the equity and fixed income portions are different.
Under the asset allocation section, international (or foreign) assets may be reported differently depending on how an investment option reports its holdings. Some do not report international (or foreign) holdings here, but instead report them in a "Regional Diversification" section. Some report them in this section in addition to the equity, bond and other allocation shown. Others report international (or foreign) holding as a subset of the equity and bond allocations shown. If the allocation without the foreign component equals (or rounds to) 100%, then international (or foreign) is a subset of the equity and bond percentage shown.
6. The Morningstar Category Average is the average return for the peer group based on the returns of each individual fund within the group, for the period shown. This average assumes reinvestment of dividends.
Withdrawals of taxable amounts from an annuity are subject to ordinary income tax, and, if taken before age 59 1/2, may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty.
Annuities are distributed by Fidelity Brokerage Services (Member NYSE,SIPC), and Fidelity Insurance Agency, Inc.
Generally, data on Fidelity mutual funds and subaccounts is provided by FMR, LLC, or Morningstar, Inc. Although Fidelity believes the data gathered from third-party sources is reliable, it does not review such information and cannot warrant it to be accurate, complete or timely. Fidelity is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of third-party information.Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the annuity and its investment options. For this and other information, call Fidelity at 1-800-544-4936 for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information, or view one online. Read it carefully before you invest.
Need More Help?800-634-9361
View information for all funds in this product