|Glossary definition opens in new window.Portfolio Weight|
|Diversified Metals & Mining||0.91%|
|Precious Metals & Minerals||0.84%|
|Tax Advantaged Domiciles||0.00%|
|Commodities & Related Investments||5.18%|
|Cash & Net Other Assets||0.31%|
|AS OF 4/30/2017|
|RANDGOLD RESOURCES LTD ADR|
|BARRICK GOLD CORP|
|NEWMONT MINING CORP|
|AGNICO EAGLE MINES LTD (CANA)|
|FRANCO-NEVADA CORP (CANA)|
|NEWCREST MINING LTD|
|ROYAL GOLD INC|
|TOREX GOLD RESOURCES INC|
|GOLDCORP INC (CANA)|
|% of Total Portfolio||52.60%|
Characteristics & Attribution
Fund characteristics and performance attribution information provides a framework for examining performance of a fund vs. its benchmark based on relative asset weightings. Click here to see Fund Characteristics and Attribution.
The "Mutual Funds" area at the top of each page allows access to mutual fund holdings with individual and joint Fidelity non-retirement accounts. Individual stock positions, ETFs and 529 funds are not available through this view. For the full list of your holdings visit Portfolio Summary.
Mutual Funds are priced as of the previous business day's market close when the market is open. Mutual fund positions are priced as of the official market close (typically 4p.m.) and prices are generally available between 5 p.m. and 6p.m.
Watch a brief video to learn about using the new mutual fund library to evaluate funds
© 2016 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The Morningstar information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or redistributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Fidelity does not review the Morningstar data and, for fund performance, you should check the fund's current prospectus or other product materials for the most up-to-date information concerning applicable loads, fees and expenses.
1. No Transaction Fee Fidelity funds are available without paying a trading fee to Fidelity or a sales load to the fund. However, the fund may charge a short-term trading or redemption fee to protect the interests of long-term shareholders of the fund. Shares are subject to the fund's management and operating expenses. See Expenses & Fees for more information.
2. The funds on the Fund Picks From Fidelity® list are selected based on certain selection criteria. Fund Picks From Fidelity is not a personalized recommendation or endorsement of any fund for an investor's individual circumstances.
3. The percent of net assets invested in both domestic and foreign Equities (common stocks, preferred stocks, rights and warrants, convertible preferred stocks and stock index futures and options), Bond (all debt instruments, including investment grade, non-investment grade, non-rated securities and convertible bonds), and Cash & Net Other Assets (cash, repurchase agreements, receivables and payables).
4. "Tax-Advantaged Domiciles" represent countries whose tax policies may be favorable for company incorporation.
5. Net Other Assets can include fund receivables, fund payables, and offsets to other derivative positions, as well as certain assets that do not fall into any of the Portfolio Composition categories. Depending on the extent to which the fund invests in derivatives and the number of positions that are held for future settlement, Net Other Assets can be a negative number.
6. Any holdings, asset allocation, diversification breakdowns or other composition data shown are as of the date indicated and are subject to change at any time. They may not be representative of the fund's current or future investments. The Top Ten Holdings and Top 5 Issuers do not include money market instruments or futures contracts, if any. Depository receipts are normally combined with the underlying security. Some breakdowns may be intentionally limited to a particular asset class or other subset of the fund's entire portfolio, particularly in multi-asset class funds where the attributes of the equity and fixed income portions are different.
Under the asset allocation section, international (or foreign) assets may be reported differently depending on how an investment option reports its holdings. Some do not report international (or foreign) holdings here, but instead report them in a "Regional Diversification" section. Some report them in this section in addition to the equity, bond and other allocation shown. Others report international (or foreign) holding as a subset of the equity and bond allocations shown. If the allocation without the foreign component equals (or rounds to) 100%, then international (or foreign) is a subset of the equity and bond percentage shown.
Generally, data on Fidelity mutual funds is provided by FMR, LLC, Morningstar ratings and data on non-Fidelity mutual funds is provided by Morningstar, Inc. and data on non-mutual fund products is provided by the product's investment manager, trustee or issuer or the plan sponsor whose plan is offering the product to participants. Although Fidelity believes the data gathered from these third-party sources is reliable, it does not review such information and cannot warrant it to be accurate, complete or timely. Fidelity is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this third-party information.
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund or annuity and its investment options. Contact Fidelity for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.