|Morningstar Category||World Allocation|
|Share Class Inception||6/5/2000|
Glossary definition opens in new window.Exp Ratio (Gross)
($18.60 per $1000)
Glossary definition opens in new window.Exp Ratio (Net)
($18.60 per $1000)
|Minimum to Invest 5||$2,500.00|
Glossary definition opens in new window.Portfolio Net Assets ($M)
Glossary definition opens in new window.Share Class Net Assets ($M)
12 Month Low-High
|$50.05 - $56.18|
Quarter-End Average Annual Total Returns3, 2
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS): 1.86% AS OF 3/1/2015
|1 Yr||3 Yr||5 Yr||10 Yr||Life|
|Glossary definition opens in new window.Before Taxes|
|First Eagle Global Fund Class C||1.57%||7.16%||8.19%||7.92%||10.79%|
|First Eagle Global Fund Class C (Load Adjusted)||0.60%||7.16%||8.19%||7.92%||10.79%|
|MSCI World (N)||6.03%||12.19%||10.01%||6.39%||3.45%|
|Glossary definition opens in new window.After Taxes on Distributions|
|First Eagle Global Fund Class C (Load Adjusted)||-0.56%||6.09%||7.40%||6.86%||9.31%|
|Glossary definition opens in new window.After taxes on distributions and sale of fund shares|
|First Eagle Global Fund Class C (Load Adjusted)||1.11%||5.41%||6.34%||6.29%||8.55%|
Life value above represents the life of the share class starting 6/5/2000.
The "Mutual Funds" area at the top of each page allows access to mutual fund holdings with individual and joint Fidelity non-retirement accounts. Individual stock positions, ETFs and 529 funds are not available through this view. For the full list of your holdings visit Portfolio Summary.
Mutual Funds are priced as of the previous business day's market close when the market is open. Mutual fund positions are priced as of the official market close (typically 4p.m.) and prices are generally available between 5 p.m. and 6p.m.
Watch a brief video to learn about using the new mutual fund library to evaluate funds
© 2015 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The Morningstar information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or redistributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Fidelity does not review the Morningstar data and, for fund performance, you should check the fund's current prospectus or other product materials for the most up-to-date information concerning applicable loads, fees and expenses.
1. Transaction Fee:
A transaction fee is similar to a brokerage fee or commission which you pay when you buy or sell a stock. For some funds available through Fidelity you are required to pay a transaction fee. However, you will not pay a sales load on Transaction Fee (TF) funds. You will only be charged a transaction fee when you buy a FundsNetwork TF fund, not when you sell one. All other fees and expenses described in a fund's prospectus still apply. You can choose to buy or sell shares directly from the fund itself or its principal underwriter or distributor without paying a transaction fee to Fidelity.
Online Transaction Fees: $49.95 for most funds. Certain funds will have a transaction fee of $75. To identify any applicable transaction fees associated with the purchase of a given fund, please refer to the "Fees and Distributions" tab.
Fidelity Automated Service Telephone (FAST): 25% off representative-assisted rates, Maximum: $187.50, Minimum:$75
Representative-Assisted: 0.75% of principal, Maximum: $250, Minimum: $100
Automatic Investment: $5 per transaction, after the initial investment.
A sales charge added to the price of the fund. Funds have different sales charge structures, including front-end loads, back-end loads (deferred), and no loads. Sales loads can either be charged when a fund is purchased, commonly known as a front-end load, or when a fund is sold, known as a deferred load. Not all funds charge a load. Refer to the Loads, Expense and Minimums section of the fund's prospectus for details on these amounts. Although no load funds do not have a front-end or deferred load, they may incur other fees, such as a 12b-1 fee.
2. Total returns are historical and include change in share value and reinvestment of dividends and capital gains, if any. Cumulative total returns are reported as of the period indicated. Life of fund figures are reported as of the commencement date to the period indicated and are cumulative if the fund is less than one year old. Total returns do not reflect the fund's [%] sales charge. If sales charges were included, total returns would have been lower.
Except for Life of Fund returns, the analysis on these pages may be based, in part, on adjusted historical returns for periods prior to the class's actual inception of 6/5/2000. These calculated returns reflect the historical performance of the oldest share class of the fund, with an inception date of 4/28/1970, adjusted to reflect the fees and expenses of this share class (when this share class's fees and expenses are higher.) Please refer to a fund's prospectus for information regarding fees and expenses. These adjusted historical returns are not actual returns. Calculation methodologies utilized by Morningstar may differ from those applied by other entities, including the fund itself.
3. The Morningstar Category Average is the average return for the peer group based on the returns of each individual fund within the group, for the period shown. This average assumes reinvestment of dividends.
4. This chart illustrates the performance of a hypothetical $10,000 investment made in this investment product (and a benchmark or category average, if shown) from the beginning date shown or on the inception date of the product (whichever is later). The inception date used for products with underlying funds, or multiple shares classes, or are offered as a separate account, strategy or sub account, may be the inception date of the underlying fund, the earliest share class of the product, or the date composite performance for the product was first made available. The product's returns may not reflect all its expenses. Any fees not reflected would lower the returns. Benchmark returns include reinvestment of capital gains and dividends, if any, but do not reflect any fees or expenses. It is not possible to invest in an index. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. This chart is not intended to imply any future performance of the investment product.
5. Initial minimum investments into group retirement accounts such as Fidelity Simplified Employee Pension-IRA, Keogh, Self-Employed 401(k), and Non-Fidelity Prototype Retirement accounts are $500 or higher. Additional investments into Regular, IRA, and Group accounts are $250 or higher.
6. Any holdings, asset allocation, diversification breakdowns or other composition data shown are as of the date indicated and are subject to change at any time. They may not be representative of the fund's current or future investments. Some breakdowns may be intentionally limited to a particular asset class or other subset of the fund's entire portfolio, particularly in multi-asset class funds where the attributes of the equity and fixed income portions are different.
Under the asset allocation section, international (or foreign) assets may be reported differently depending on how an investment options reports its holdings. Some do not report international (or foreign) holdings here, but instead report them in a "Regional Diversification" section. Some report them in this section as an to the equity, bond and other allocation shown. Others report international (or foreign) holding as a subset of the equity and bond allocations shown. If the allocation without the foreign component (or round to) 100%, then international (or foreign) is a subset of the equity and bond percentage shown.
Generally, data on Fidelity mutual funds is provided by FMR, LLC, Morningstar ratings and data on non-Fidelity mutual funds is provided by Morningstar, Inc. and data on non-mutual fund products is provided by the product's investment manager, trustee or issuer or the plan sponsor whose plan is offering the product to participants. Although Fidelity believes the data gathered from these third-party sources is reliable, it does not review such information and cannot warrant it to be accurate, complete or timely. Fidelity is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this third-party information.Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund or annuity and its investment options. Contact Fidelity for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.